Founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1862, Saint Agnes Hospital is a full-service teaching hospital in Baltimore, Maryland with residency programs in medicine and surgery. As part of a recent expansion program, Saint Agnes renovated its chapel in 2013. The newly renovated chapel retains historic features like a circular stained glass window but includes new marble floors and freshly painted walls. The hospital knew that the chapel would need a new audio system. The existing audio system had uneven coverage and poor sound quality and the existing pendant loudspeakers didn’t match the chapel’s new appearance.